We are so pleased to see 5 of our submitted talks up for votes in this years SXSW Festival PanelPicker vote, but we need YOUR help!
Simply follow the links below to read about the submissions and to vote for us to be included in this year’s line up!
Voting closes on 26 August
- GAMIFYING THE CITY: THE POTENTIAL OF SPACES & PLAY - We are entering the next generation of city scale AR experiences, in this session explore how have they evolved from Pokemon Go into incredible new apps such as Wallace & Gromit: Fix Up The City? VOTE HERE
- NEXT GENERATION STORYTELLING WITH WALLACE & GROMIT - Exploring how the first new story for the UKs dynamic duo in a decade was created, we will discuss both the creative and technical processes behind making this unique immersive driven experience. VOTE HERE
- CASGLIAD CYMRU: CULTURAL STORIES & HYBRID EVENTS - The sector leading panel will focus on exploring the importance of sharing our national cultural stories with hybrid experiences & how we can reshape these to engage with audiences. VOTE HERE
- STEM & THE CREATIVE SECTOR: AN UNEXPECTED PAIRING - Every industry benefits from new perspectives and fresh ideas, so what happens when a STEM science based practitioner delves into the creative sector? VOTE HERE
- ACCESS, INCLUSION & IMMERSIVE TECHNOLOGY - With new technologies pushing our world constantly forward, what does this mean for creating equitable futures? VOTE HERE